Probellumish card tomorrow

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBC-ASAP, Jun 17, 2022.

1. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Shame MTK liked Probellum so much

2. rezzer

rezzer Active Member Full Member

Feb 11, 2009
    I think the way the whole Probellum thing turned out was a shame really. I think there was the prospect of some good shows and eventually some matches against Matchroom Queensberry and Boxxer fighters as Schaefer said that he was happy for Probellum fighter to appear on other promotions. Obviously there’s too many promoters at the moment but they could have been a breath of fresh air. You can’t blame their boxers for taking the money, it is a short dangerous career. Ultimately no one wins and I take no pleasure to see the very difficult situation a number of fighters have with their MTK links. Yet Macklin keeps commentating on Sky (Mr MTK himself ) but we can’t have Inoue v Donaire on TV cause Donaire has some spurious link with Mr Kinahan. I’d love somebody to explain that.

3. chrisfinch

chrisfinch Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 21, 2009
    He’s Smith’s mate, simple as that as far as I can tell.

rezzer likes this.
  4. Chris wrench

Chris wrench New Member Full Member

Aug 14, 2021
    They were doing well enough before all that other stuff got in the way.
    We seem to gloss over the fact that f|ank ^arr~~ėn has folded his company countless times and avoided paying some of the biggest names in his stable. From a promotion company standpoint, what's more corrupt. I'm. Sure a lot of these shows were filled before the media circus kicked in and these lads will have sold tickets to earn their crust. I hope someone buys it up sharpish and switches the name.

5. Chris wrench

Chris wrench New Member Full Member

Aug 14, 2021
    Your bird has said you can't go cos she's doing something for it hasn't she... Go on... Admit it. If you didn't want to go, you wouldn't have gone looking for tickets.

6. TBC-ASAP

Sep 7, 2017
    She's a nurse, so I look on bluelight tickets. It's on there.

I am hoping they bung motogp tickets on there

7. TBC-ASAP

Sep 7, 2017