Ricky Hatton Tickets

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by jcrh22, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Primadonna Kool

Primadonna Kool Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Dec 5, 2006
    This content is protected

2. nulty

nulty Guest

We should have the three judges watch the fight on TV then? Seriously you say ringside has never appealed to you have you ever tried it? I could agree with you if we talking about a crap seat in the nosebleed section, but ringside is the place to be if you can afford it IMO.

3. Primadonna Kool

Primadonna Kool Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Dec 5, 2006

4. GazOC

GazOC Guest Star for Team Taff Full Member

Jan 7, 2005
    I hear you on that but this is a trip I've promised myself for a long time. To see a major title fight in Vegas is a once in a life time thing for me, the Hatton fight has enabled me to rope in a few mates who are casual boxing fans to really put the icing on the cake.

But yeah, wearing a pair of trackie bottoms and drinking a few Bailies with a Chinese takeway is a decent way to watch a fight.:good

5. Bigcat

Bigcat Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 10, 2006
    i understand what y'all say when you talk about sitting in your own armchair watching the fight drinking and eating , and relaxing , its a good way to look at it ..

BUT......... I went to ten of Mike Tysons biggest title fights in the eighties and nineties..

I wouldn't have known what that **** felt like in a million years..

Absolutely indescribable..

6. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    NO WAY, NO HOW is sitting at home ANYTHING like being at a fight.

It's like saying you had a tough spar so know how Ali and Frazier felt in Manilla. Yeah, you fought and so did they but the feeling is totally different.

Yeah, you are watching a fight like me, but being there is a different ball game.

The adrenaline, the electricity, the passion, the pride, it's a whirlwind of emotions. It's too much.

Ever punch is nail biting because it can close the show.

IF you want to be analytical then watch on tv for better look, replays, commentry, punch stats etc but if you want to really immerse yourself in a fight then being there is second to nothing.

7. stuey

stuey Never bet on England Full Member

Aug 13, 2004

:yep yep, nothing like being there, there is this buzz at fight nights that is so electric....
    holyfield lewis 1 at msg was the greatest night i ever had:happy

8. GazOC

Jan 7, 2005
    Hey! I was there too and met (and mithered) Paul Weller (I'm a big Jam fam) the afternoon before the fight...great night!!

The funniest memory was all the Brits singing 'Who ate all the pies..' when Don King was introduced to the crowd..:lol::lol: The Yanks in the audience looked totally bemused!!:lol::lol:

9. stuey

stuey Never bet on England Full Member

Aug 13, 2004
    yes mate, it was a cracking night, i had my chelsea england flag wrapped round me on the way in and got interviewed for london tonight, remember eubank, vinny jones and more being introduced qaulity, quality weekend. if just a bit cold ****ing freezing!! coldest i have ever been

10. GazOC

Jan 7, 2005
    We got an extra night out of it, they shut the airport because of the blizzard and put us up in a hotal for the night...all free!!