Ruiz v Joshua II

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Scissors, Jul 31, 2019.

1. 305th

305th Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 28, 2018
    I bet you a pound to a piece of **** he posts on here.

Twentyman likes this.
  2. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Find the poster who is most volatile to Billy Nelson and you have your man :D

Twentyman and 305th like this.
  3. Oreet Cha!

Oreet Cha! I know what I like and I like what I know. Full Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Lennox has been jealous for years that the popularity of AJ in the UK overrides the achievements Lennox scored in the ring.

AJ is a good fighter, even with the Ruiz defeat on his resume, and Lennox is paranoid about AJ overtaking him. It really is as simple as this and I am staggered that people don't / can't see this real reason.

stittyb likes this.
  4. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    That is so cynical bud haha :)

Oreet Cha! likes this.
  5. Oreet Cha!

Oreet Cha! I know what I like and I like what I know. Full Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Aye but it doesn't half smack the truth fella.

All about Lennox and his fading ego...

Twentyman likes this.
  6. pow

pow Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 26, 2014
    Lennox has always been a bit strange. He has pretty much disassociated himself from the UK now and seems to be identifying as a Jamaican in fact the last time I remember seeing him was during Price v Tony Thompson 2 and Joshua v Klitschko. He was a fantastic boxer but is one of the worst commentators of all time he just comes across on camera as someone who isn't comfortable with himself. There were always rumours back in the day, the way he reacted when Rahman put it on him was hilarious he obviously doesn't take personal criticism well. I wonder how he would react if Joshua stuck it on him the way Rahman did.

7. notjustacasual

notjustacasual Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    "Now"?

Lewis has never cared about this cesspit other than sticking his manager in a union jack suit to generate some revenue from here.

Lewis was asked "are you a British, Jamaican or Canadian champ lennox"

He replied

"I'm world champion man I represent everyone, worldwide"

I mean who can blame Lennox abandoning gloomy ol blighty for the bright lights of the USA but don't get it twisted he couldn't care less about the uk.

pow and 305th like this.
  8. Citizen Smith

Citizen Smith Active Member Full Member

Jul 12, 2019
    There's some divided opinion about Spencer F and he's put out a video yesterday discussing the AJ/Lewis needle. Spencer seems a type to speak his mind without thinking of the ramifications, so there's little reason to think what he's saying is false. I wasn't aware of what went on between Lennox and AJ but it seems Lennox feels slighted and can't let it go.

It's a decent job on his barnet while he's yapping. Quite therapeutic to watch.

This content is protected

pow likes this.
  9. pow

pow Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 26, 2014
    He actually quoted (and genuinely believed) a fake internet rice experiment from a fraudulent Japanese scientist. Tells you all you need to know about Spencer really.

Time stamped:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    Citizen Smith likes this.
  10. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    I’ve not forgot him putting out the rumour that Rivas failed a doping test just to help his mate out.

11. NasalSpray

NasalSpray Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2018

305th likes this.
  12. 305th

305th Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 28, 2018
    Damn, just read the other tweet above it. Joshua's really going Panto Villain now isn't he?

Wonder why the big change? Slagging off Lewis, slating Fury, talks of retirement. Very out of character.

13. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    I've been tweeting him every other day asking him about that. No reply yet...

pow and Twentyman like this.
  14. emallini

emallini Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 16, 2008
    It was no lucky punch. Ruiz stayed calm under fire and picked that hook over the top. His eyes were open and watching Joshua. Joshua just thought he was hurt and ready to go but that was not the case.

Unforgiven and Twentyman like this.
  15. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2017