Ryan Garcia will stop Tank

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by GotchaHat, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Reinhardt

Reinhardt Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 4, 2016

That's what I was thinking, I like Tank by KO.

2. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    The guys you call C and D level he knocked out which Loma could not like Pedraza. Please don’t spill the usual diatribe because you know I am not buying it.

3. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Tank is going to ice Cry baby Garcia then will happily retire Loma.

4. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Most definitely. The challenge will be getting Garcia to sign the contract and turn up.

Reinhardt likes this.
  5. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    No Pedraza was the lone exception I was referring to. The one genuinely legit world champion he's fought in 10 freaking years who wasn't shot to bits, dragged up from the lower weights, and who was actually a world champion in the weight class he fought them in.

I've already explained to you in depth why Pedraza was able to last the distance against Loma and you know I have because I've done so many times. You want me to go through this all again? You know it never ends well for you, Olu, and if you want us to fall out again that can happen real fast.

vast and Jackman65 like this.
  6. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    And if that happened you would pretend like Twink didn't shamelessly duck a prime or closer to prime Loma for six or seven years and wouldn't dare go anywhere near him until he was old and well past his best. You literally have zero legs to stand on accusing other fighters of ducking when your boy is hands down the sport's biggest ducker and his completely indefensible six/seven year duck of Loma is the most flagrant, shameless and longest duck in recent memory.

7. Glassbrain

Glassbrain Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 9, 2016
    I said the same last year. It will be a great fight and stylistic matchup however Garcia will ice Tank in 10/11/12

8. Hanz Cholo

Hanz Cholo Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Garcia vs Tank is not an easy fight for either guy. they both have substantial risks of going to sleep.
    It’s not .a 50/50 fight .
    I do favor Tank to win
    As he has more experience& been the more busy fighter.
    He has greater Ring IQ as a result of that.

Ryan needs to hagler vs hearns this & pray he catches Tank cold or
    Ryans has to keep Tank at range.
    & not get caught pulling straight back with his chin high. (Regardless of how Tall Tank is - it is a terrible useless bad habit to have)
    Garcia would have to win the combination punching exchanges For all 12.

the problem with that is he hasn’t taken the sport as serious as Tank has over the last couple of years… i doubt he will have the conditioning for that even with Joe Goosen.

i think Tanks breaks him down in 8 or 9th round.
    It would be sick if Tank got dropped once then got up & KO’d Ryan or even vice versa that would be an instant classic!

hoopsman likes this.
  9. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Maybe. But Kingry pulls back when he throws the left hook if he ends up trading left hands with Tank he's going to get hurt bad. Tank KO

dinovelvet likes this.
  10. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    I don’t need that explanation because I am not buying it. We have different views on that. What we need is for that match up to happen and you and I attend together and share a beer afterwards when my guy wins.

11. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    When Tank beats them all you will give him credit.

12. mirexxa

mirexxa Heavyweight Champ Full Member

Jan 21, 2022
    Davis will stop Garcia

13. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    I already said he's a good fighter. But he's not a "special" fighter. He fought close fights against some better fighter and some fighters he should probably dominate if he's something special. His power is special. The rest isn't. I saw almost every fight of Tank and i gave a pretty good description of what he did recently. And apart from landing that one crazy punch in some of those fights he did nothing i'd call him "special".

Devin Haney is a special talent. He's a new generation Floyd Mayweather, just bigger, stronger and more athletic. While Haney lacks the power, he has all the other skills. Power isn't going a super long way as we saw with Deontay Wilder.

14. Zakman

Zakman ESB's Chinchecker Full Member

Apr 16, 2005
    Agreed. Davis is packing some glass in that mandible and Garcia will exploit that, early.

15. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Garcia kicks the **** outta Tank. Much better boxer. All Davis has is power, which works against c levels but won't against Ryan.