Serious thoughts on this Harry Greb shadow boxing video?

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by SambaKing7, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Mendoza

Mendoza Hrgovic = Next Heavyweight champion of the world. banned Full Member

Jun 29, 2007
    Klompton loves to bury people under " his facts " which he has researched for 12 years on one man. I'll take him at his word on this, he is rather obsessive. I have not really researched Greb for more than a few hours worth of reading fight reports, but see how easily he's rattled?

We'd both seen the same amount of film on Greb. Here's the kicker his charming personality has offended quite a few in the boxing community. If a Greb film does emerge without an authentication controversy, there's probably a handful of film collectors will lock him out of actually seeing it.

The Morlocks likes this.
  2. klompton2

klompton2 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Feb 10, 2013

Like I said, you cant back up any of the lies you've stated with any actual facts. When the best you can come up with is a ****ing Bert Sugar quote Ive won before I even open my mouth.

When you and Morlocks actually accomplish something you can affix your name to other than a turd in your moms toilet bowl then we can talk.

3. reznick

reznick In the 7.2% Full Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Yeah, Klompton is the only person in the world who has ever rated Greb as a great fighter.
    It's his narrative alone alright.

4. The Morlocks

The Morlocks Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 21, 2009
    A "turd in your moms toilet bowl" bawahhhhhhhhaaaaaa!!!!!! Speaking of turds compton, you can polish yr book all day welfare man, but at the end of the day it is still a turd. Or rather you are.

5. The Morlocks

Nov 21, 2009
    Well then, I call dibs on Duran

6. klompton2

Feb 10, 2013
    Welfare man? LOL. Care to compare tax returns or bank statements?

7. The Morlocks

Nov 21, 2009
    Gladly! Any day every day buffoon. Not all boxing fans are poor fool. Some of us were the best and champions in other fields. You are the epitome of the word I G N O R A N T

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    Mendoza likes this.
  8. klompton2

Feb 10, 2013
    A champion in another field... uh huh

richdanahuff likes this.
  9. richdanahuff

richdanahuff Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 12, 2013
    I got to hear what other field....checkers? welfare fraud? skin flute world champion? lottery? cigarette smuggler? Lion tamer? Pimp? revolutionary? actress?

10. FrankinDallas

FrankinDallas Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 24, 2004

BTW....first legal forward pass was thrown in 1906, less than 20 years before the 1925 Rose Bowl, whereas men have been shadow boxing since the time of Alexander the Great.

11. FrankinDallas

Jul 24, 2004
    Well the insults in this thread are entering a junior high school level of childish behavior.

mrkoolkevin, Seamus and Mendoza like this.
  12. Mendoza

Mendoza Hrgovic = Next Heavyweight champion of the world. banned Full Member

Jun 29, 2007
    Klompton,

You're taking a beating in this thread. Take off your blinders. If you had any sense you'd drop out of this thread all together. You act like you own all the facts, and no one else can use them!

If you saying a news paper quote is a lie, you going to have to prove that, and with 90+ years passed, and no video, you'll need Perry Mason, and a room full of under educated boxing fans to pass the smell test. Not happening here! If you read carefully I did not quote Bert Sugar at all. DUH.

And once again, proof that Greb had had enough of Tunney, who had become much better. After the 5th fight, which was won by Tunney:

Notes
    • There was a capacity crowd of around 9,000.
    • The consensus among the newspaper reporters at ringside was that Tunney won six of the ten rounds. Some had Tunney winning eight rounds to two.
    • This content is protected

^^^ Now stop acting like you own the facts and create the only narrative!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    The Morlocks likes this.
  13. klompton2

Feb 10, 2013
    And yet he signed a contract to fight him again which Tunney backed out of... nuff said.

You didnt quote from a newspaper. You quoted from a website article published last month! Then you added that Bert Sugar quoted it. Sorry but Bert Sugar isnt source for anything but sweatstains on the inside of the fedora he started wearing in the 1980s to get people to think he was an old time fight reporter. He has/had as much credibility as you.

If thats the beating Im taking then Ill take it all day long and count myself a winner.

Seamus likes this.
  14. surfinghb

surfinghb Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 26, 2017
    I am !!!!

The Morlocks likes this.
  15. FrankinDallas

Jul 24, 2004
    • This content is protected
    This content is protected

The Morlocks likes this.