Spence about to get Porterised

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by travolt, May 27, 2017.

1. travolt

travolt Trolling the trolls Full Member

Aug 1, 2011
    ESB's bigoted writters have been spewing non-stop for the past 6 months the same idiotic comments of Brook "holding too much" against Porter, and how Brook was fortunate to win a close decision.

The fact is Brook beat Porter more clearly and decisively than Thurman ever did; he shook and pushed Golovkin much harder than Lemieux could.

He's called the special one for a reason, and i believe he's going to shock a lot of boxing fans tonight.

2. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    I do have to say that Brook beat Porter more convincingly than Thurman did..................Porter is the boxer that holds a lot, he also head butts, wrestles, I don't like his style............

Bensub likes this.
  3. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Somehow Ward is a puglisitic genius and that's all part of the Boxing game when he clinches like a mother****er against fighters where there's no need for it, but when Brook does it in an attempt to tame a raging mad dog like Porter, they have an issue with holding and clinching. The hypocrisy is neverending.:lol:

4. Gil Gonzalez

Gil Gonzalez Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Sky Sports had Porter beating Brook. So did I. The fact is Brook did not look impressive in his first step up against Porter, or his second step up against GGG. Maybe he spent too many years fighting all that low level comp. It is what it is. He's still a top 5 welter.

He's just not special.

5. dannyc1990

dannyc1990 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Lol jim watt was known for producing ridiculous scorecards

CST80 likes this.
  6. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Even though you probably don't care, I had it 118-110 granted I'm a Brook fanboy, but IB had it 118-110 as well, and he's not nearly as high on Brook as I am. The match wasn't even close to being close, it was very easy to score.

7. travolt

travolt Trolling the trolls Full Member

Aug 1, 2011
    The same british medias who had Bradley winning and drawing with Pac, out of 125 experts, lol.

Having these hacks as proofs only weakens your assertions, clown.

You can deny it until you turn blue in the face, but Brook won much more decisively and comfortably vs Porter than Thurman did.

8. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    ONce the bell rings its not going to matter what Brook did against whomever, what his resume looks like or what all the critics wanna babble on about. All will be answered in the ring.

9. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    Not to mention Floyd run like hell or hold on like a limpet while looking at hei paid ref of the day...but Brook holds ha ha ha pathetic...the fans must be worried that the next little boy money earner is going to get spanked !

CST80 likes this.
  10. Jeremy Kyle

Jeremy Kyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 12, 2015
    This is why its such an intriguing match up, both brook and Spence have very good attributes good cases can be made why either fighter can be favord in the fight. The only way you can be certain one guy is going to dominate the other is if your a fanboy. far too many unanswered questions from both men makes this a 50/50 fight

11. khaosai galaxi

khaosai galaxi Superbad Full Member

Apr 17, 2017
    Is porterised the new word for pounded like a mince meat?
    In that case it could bloody happen lol.

12. Gil Gonzalez

Jun 15, 2012
    Have you ever actually read any of IB's descriptions of a round in his RBR's? I'll bet I'm one of the very few who have actually rewatched fights and compared them to his descriptions.

Let's put it this way, do you remember the scene in The Shining where Shelly Duvall finally reads Jack's novel? IB is Jack.

13. Gil Gonzalez

Jun 15, 2012
    Porter-Thurman was a near draw. And believe me, that's no credit to Thurman. Porter-Brook was a whitewash. Porter dominated Brook and made him look mediocre. And Porter himself is near gatekeeper. I was only able to give Brook a few of the middle rounds. And I was trying to be as kind to Kell as I could. He's such a sympathetic figure, with his lisp, his crazy accent and all that talking about brownies.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  14. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    Amir Khan fan detected

15. Gil Gonzalez

Jun 15, 2012
    How many accounts do you have? And why so many? You're CST80, ihavearm2, casual fan something or other, moparfan, and what else?