That Khabib guy is calling out Floyd now

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by Infern0121, Oct 14, 2018.

1. 3rdegree

3rdegree Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 23, 2014
    A much more comprehensive skill set at that.

2. 3rdegree

Aug 23, 2014
    Floyd ~ Stone Age

3. Jackatomic

Jackatomic Member Full Member

Mar 31, 2015
    Agreed. And the mastering of boxing to the level we’ve seen from some fighters is incredible too.

4. LeftRightDownThePipe

LeftRightDownThePipe Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Aug 14, 2018
    This content is protected

Lol

One of my favorites...

Oneirokritis likes this.
  5. gdm

gdm Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Lol hahaha weak as$ idiot we are talking about fighting here and you are talking about guns?

6. SnatchBox

SnatchBox Boxing Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Respect to Khabieber's sambo
    But I'd rather have certified hands on the streets

7. GK BOX

GK BOX Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 23, 2015
    2.3 million ppv buys vs Conor

8. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    The idiot here is the one talking about streetfighting and not taking guns into account.

You can stick your bullshido where it fits you the most. That's useless once the **** hits the fan. If you think otherwise you will learn the hardway, you idiot. One sinle guy with a machete or a gun, and you are done, that's your streetfight. Useless idiot that has never been in a serious streetfight thinking that mma bullshido is good for ****.... rofl, lets hope you wont learn this the hard way, as I said, ******.

EDIT: And I will tell you another secret, you ******, the one winning a streetfight without guns is not the one with the best bullshido, but the one with the most people supporting him in the fight. Yes, go to look for a 1 vs 5 video on youtube, come on, heroboy.... thanks god you will never be in a streetfight, that's good for you.

9. mirkofilipovic

mirkofilipovic ESB Management Full Member

Jan 7, 2014
    Khabib will kill Floyd. In boxing Floyd wins.

10. Gennady

Gennady Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 10, 2017
    He was only joking. But UFC became much more popular than boxing thanks for the fixed scorecards and for the bull**** matchups

mirkofilipovic likes this.
  11. Gennady

Gennady Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 10, 2017
    Btw what’s next for Joshua, Golovkin, Canelo, Loma, Khan, Pacquiao, Mikey?

I hate McGregor but at least he took the challenge. That’s something what 90% of the boxers doesn’t do.

12. 3rdegree

Aug 23, 2014
    It's far easier and less risky for an MMA fighter to crossover to boxing than visa versa. These guys are used to shin bones, wheel kicks, takedowns, bjj and hands. A boxing match would seem like a vacation.

13. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    It's hard to explain to a casual that the best boxers dont fight vs each other.

Yesterday, I had to explain why a russian 15-0 guy in the event was fighting vs another 15-0 guy that had never fought a winning fighter (all his oponents were like 0-11, 0-12, 0-8... things like that). I had to explain why promoters feed their boxers and how. How trainers make arrangements (you feed mine, I'll feed yours) even in amateur fights and gyms. When you have to explain that is when you understand the amount of **** that controls our sport, sadly, and you understand why it loses popularity.

EDIT: not to talk about fixed fights.... another cancer....

14. Infern0121

Infern0121 Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jan 21, 2018
    I have to agree with him though.

I haven't seen a street fight in years where laying on the floor trying to get a submission hold would have been a good idea.

superman1692 likes this.
  15. gdm

gdm Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Nobody would even try to sub you, you would get taken down , slammed , kicked , punched. Most fights happen where you have limited space , last one I seen was two people at chipotle , altough they both tried punching each other they ended up grabbing each others neck.