The Tavoris Karod Cloud "Best Violence In The Business" Cumulonimbus Supercell

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Jan 8, 2010.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    :happy

[yt]qkqSvj1rBLI[/yt]
    [yt]Zpm_mlDqym8[/yt]
    [yt]hYO5TdsA4XM[/yt]
    [yt]zViLOQwCE28[/yt]
    [dm]xacahd_tavoris-cloud-vs-clinton-woods-part_sport[/dm]

Can you believe there's no proper retrospective HL package yet of the guy, even now? He's been a buzz magnet since before Gonzalez, when he was supposed to fight Roy Jones Junior but got ducked in favor of somewhat talented but featherfisted Anthony Hanshaw (who still gave RJJ all he could handle).

Who wants to see Cloud's violence on American TV? Perpetrated against Chad Dawson, perhaps? :think I, for one, would be on cloud nine seeing that. :D

pistal47 likes this.
  2. PH|LLA

PH|LLA VIP Member Full Member

Feb 1, 2007
    I wanna see PAscal take his belt.

3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Happy birthday Tavoris! :happy

Have a blast.
    This content is protected

4. onedream722

onedream722 Active Member Full Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Yeah what the ****..I was tryin to watch videos of him on Youtube last night and found it difficult to get a HQ video. I couldn't even find one of his fight with Clinton Woods

5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    There was one, full fight split in 5 parts, but the copyright holder decided to be gay and yanked it. Because, you know, they're losing so much money by having someone give their guy free promotion by showing fans footage that they themselves aren't making readily available in any capacity, paid or otherwise.. :?

6. Sonny Carson

Sonny Carson Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 7, 2007
    Cloud's a better boxer than people think. He uses the jab and he slips punches well when he wants to. He does not fight like Jeff Lacy like some think. A fight with him and Pascal would be an entertainng war.

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Yeah, that silly nonsense was debunked way back.
    http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4828577&highlight=Cloud+Lacy#post4828577

People's thought patterns are so transparently simple.

"Ooh, a strong black guy with short-cropped hair and a rounded physique - must fight just like Jeff Lacy! :nut"

I bet fifty years ago everybody was a Dick Tiger clone. :yep

8. GladiatoR

GladiatoR Guest

I'll make a Cloud HL video if I can find the fights.

9. 'Ben'

'Ben' Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 8, 2009
    I've liked this guy since I first saw him against Gonsalez. He has some workrate and can bang too. Dawson should fight him now, assuming he's actually interested.

10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    As sad as it will be for those of us who have enjoyed cheering the old man on, it is time for a changing of the guard at light heavyweight - Cloud is going to become the first to knock Glen Johnson clean out! :deal

Sure, Glen's taken monster shots throughout his career, but most experts agree that that kind of accumulative punishment he's taken with his style can hurt you in the long run (and punch resistance will decrease over time). Also, he's taken monster shots from Tarver, Jones, Dawson - not featherfists but none of them are Tavoris Cloud.

To put things in perspective, Emanuel Augustus (who's 6 years younger than Johnson, and is another guy who's considered much better than his record indicates, and who like Glen was long considered unknockoutable) was recently KTFO by unknown strong boy Oyewale Omotoso.

Nobody is literally unknockoutable when in with a big puncher. To think otherwise shows an ignorance of human physiology.

11. SevenSamurai

SevenSamurai 3 year ESB vet. Full Member

Aug 18, 2005
    Agreed. Cloud will knock Johnson out.

GO CLOUD.

12. SevenSamurai

SevenSamurai 3 year ESB vet. Full Member

Aug 18, 2005
    The only thing Cloud and Lacy have in common is that they're both built like a **** brickhouse, and they're both black.

Thats it.

Whenever someone compares Cloud to "just another Lacy" I honestly believe they only seen what he looks like, and came to this conclusion. Cloud has better skills, speed and power.

13. TommyV

TommyV VIP Member banned

Nov 2, 2007
    I don't believe he'll knock Johnson out, but he'll win.

14. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    This week's forecast: Cloudy with a chance of KO!

15. mryeags

mryeags Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Who the **** compares Cloud n lacy ??? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl !!!

Cloud is a potential superstar of the division ... he could be one of those fighters were talking about in many years to come ....
    Lacy is famous for getting schooled by Calzaghe !