Tyson Fury sends an important message to Wilder (NSFW)

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by miniq, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Dubblechin

Dubblechin Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 25, 2014
    Killed him?

Fury beat up a one-armed guy who only went ahead with the fight because he had a rematch clause.

And Fury couldn't even put a one-armed Wilder down for the count.

Fury knows what's coming. That's why all the clowning is over.

2. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Wilder REPLIES

This content is protected

OH WOW HOW SCARY! Wilder with his body talk again.

3. Brumsongs

Brumsongs Member Full Member

May 29, 2021
    They have no idea where Fury comes from. All that stuff Wilder has said can't be overlooked. It's going to be a spiteful fight.

Leeroy84 likes this.
  4. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    Wilder knew he was screwed because his "team" talked him into going ahead with the fight with a torn bicep.

They all wanted their cut of his $28 million payday. He'd beaten Arreola when he had a torn bicep and a broken hand. And they figured they had a rematch clause either way.

That was the look you saw on Wilder's face. He had one arm and a beast coming at him that wasn't freaking Chris Arreola.

Deontay Wilder isn't the brightest bulb, but he knew at that moment his team screwed him over.

That's why he was so intent on getting this fight and he wasn't going to let Fury get out of it ... even if it took a year and a half and a freaking judge to force Fury to fight.

A year and a half of pure rage is heading straight to Fury and Tyson knows it.

Fury knew something was wrong with Wilder in the rematch, he just didn't have Teddy Atlas shouting for the cameras "there's something wrong with this guy" like Atlas did to Moorer during Holyfield 1. And when a healthy Holyfield got Moorer back in the ring, he bounced Moorer off the deck a half-dozen times.

Fury thought he'd never see Wilder again. He caught a break last time. He got an already injured opponent in front of him and he took advantage of it.

But he's getting the best Deontay Wilder this time. That's why he's called Wilder the most dangerous fighter in boxing. And that's why he isn't wearing the pajamas and shooting the bull.

His dad had a long talk with Tyson, and he told him to get his head out of his ass. Because Wilder is coming to take his head off.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  5. miniq

Oct 23, 2011
    That's all well and good but there's not a man born from his mother who can beat Tyson Fury. Indestructible, un-knockoutable.

He's going to eat a few right hand to wake himself up then come for that nutrious fatty liver, rip it right out of Wilder's body and eat it in front of him.

6. BubblesUK

BubblesUK Doesn't buy hypejobs Full Member

May 6, 2021
    That's not what I said... And it only gets worse from there on in.

And regardless, it's probably better if we don't reply to each other on Wilder related threads.... We disagree on everything and it goes on and on.

On other topics I have no problem with you.

7. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    Tyson's going to eat a few right hands, and his wife will be feeding him soup the next day like Manny's wife because he can't eat on his own.

My only question is will Fury's foot quiver like Johansson's when Patterson iced him? Or will Fury's whole body convulse, like Liakhovich's did?

8. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Fury had to change everything for the second fight. New trainer, new strategy and still had to cheat. How many headlocks did he use? Not to mention all the excessive holding. Sad thing is, Fury didn't need to do all that. He boxed well in the first fight.

9. miniq

Oct 23, 2011
    Fury said he got covid in 2020 and in 2021. knocked down twice & got back up, yet again. Can this man be stopped?

10. BubblesUK

May 6, 2021
    He clearly won the first fight and got robbed, anyone with even moderate pro-Wilder bias can see that.

So the sad thing, really, is that he did have to change it - because the alternative was the potential for a second screwjob.

I won't defend the holding, it's not the sport and shouldn't be happening... And really I'm not even sure he needed it.

11. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Doubt it. He annihilated Wilder. It's the other way around.

BubblesUK likes this.
  12. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    You're just wrong about this topic. That's okay. You'll come around.

13. BubblesUK

May 6, 2021
    Nope, I simply have far less bias in this particular case than you do, and far more evidence behind my appraisal of the lay of the land here.

But it's not worth either of our time to spend dozens of posts talking past each other on it... I'll leave you to your delusions.

kriszhao likes this.
  14. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    Wilder's a scary dude. Fury must be a god tier being to dominate someone as powerful as Wilder

15. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Fury has won 17 out f the 19 rounds they have fought. He should win the 3rd easily as well. If Fury isn't focused, he could be slept.

BubblesUK likes this.