Tyson Fury ..when will he pull out?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Degale, Nov 14, 2018.

1. carlingeight

carlingeight Active Member Full Member

May 15, 2016
    Fury won't pull out now. He's already spent his purse!

2. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Yes this my view now too. Seeing how good he looks, he’s been training hard for weeks, rumours of him sparking Joyce, doesn’t seem to have a mark on him throughout the build up which suggests he’s been sharp in sparring.

I think this will be similar to the job he did on Chisora where he beat him to within a couple inches of his life. He knows it needs to be more convincing than Düsseldorf because he’s just as likely to be robbed in Vegas. I think Fury is going to inflict such a severe beating on Wilder that he won’t invoke the immediate rematch clause. Hearn and Joshua will be shitting themselves after this fight, just watch how good Fury will look. Everyone has been fooled by his showing against Seferi where he was fooling around. Look at the Pianeta fight objectively. He was pure class.

Sharkface, jonny v, channy and 3 others like this.
  3. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    So tell me why wasn't it an issue offering Parker a percentage split which is what Wilder initally asked for?

Was parker's ticket sales out of this world? Was he a household name?

Btw there is now a lot of money circuling around boxing. Especially in the uk.

Remember this is a man who was boasting about billionaire network deals and you think offering wilder a percentage would have affected the budget?

Sound's to me as if you're another one of these casuals who live inside Hearn's ballsack.

''Eddie said this, Eddie said that''

EX7EY and emallini like this.
  4. 305th

305th Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 28, 2018
    I'm pretty sure he's Opinion of a Casual reincarnated. He was neutral at first but now he's gone full shill.

im sparticus and CutThroatFade like this.
  5. Snowy1989

Snowy1989 Active Member Full Member

Dec 22, 2015
    Agreed. The biggest variable for this fight was going to be Fury's condition and on the face of it he seems to have been knuckling down at big bear. We won't know until deeper into the fight but Fury's already gone 12 rounds Recently and I don't think Wilder has the boxing IQ to sustain pressure or cut the ring off effectively.

Additionally, whist you can't train for Wilder's power they've been smart with choosing Okolie to spar, Joyce will also have given him solid rounds, probably more valuable than the likes of Seferi in an actual fight.

Fury UD for me.

6. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Same guy. And the person behind these accounts is either Darren Barker or Frank Smith. Don’t think it’s Bellew because the grammar is not bad enough.

305th and im sparticus like this.
  7. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Did he(OAC) finally get permanently banned?

8. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    He was always going to be losing a lot of weight. His condition is something I reckon we'll only know once the fight has started I reckon.

9. DirtyOldTown

DirtyOldTown Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2016
    Wilder is totally clueless apart from windmilling. The more I think about it the more I expect Fury to make him look absolutely stupid in there. Wilder has never been in with anyone with Fury's boxing IQ.

Snowy1989 likes this.
  10. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Wilder is such a patient fighter. He’s a sharpshooter who only windmills when his opponents are hurt. He turns his whole body into the shot so he has to set himself. That’s exactly what Fury does not allow his opponents to do. His movement is constant, he never goes backwards in a straight line, he switches stances and the amount of feints he throws is ridiculous but it deters his opponent from throwing their own shots. Klitschko landed 52 shots in their whole fight and hardly any of them was significant. So I totally agree with you mate.

11. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Exactly. There’s a reason why Wlad didn’t want to throw any rights.

Twentyman likes this.
  12. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Just because he looks in shape it doesn't mean he is in shape. Grow up children.

We've had this lesson million times.

TonyHayers likes this.
  13. Snowy1989

Snowy1989 Active Member Full Member

Dec 22, 2015
    Strange post. Most people are stating that his true condition won't be revealed till fight night.

14. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Doesn't sound like it to me, hence my post. We won't know till fight night so why are discussing it??? Wait till fightnight? Do you have a time machine? Have you seen his condition against wilder yet? Yeh thought so.

15. Camaris

Camaris Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 11, 2012
    I think either way this one ends with a knockout. Wilder may well get desperate if rounds start to fade away with the peak-Fury blend of holding, leaning, awkwarding, spoiling, slipping and leaning backwards. Wilder hardly has any form even when composed, and form goes out the window completely when he starts windmilling. Every part of his body is thrown into every shot. At which point Fury either gets chinned, or does the chinning. I don't think Fury will want to leave this to the judges, and if he gets Wilder going even slightly I think Fury will want to jump all over him.

My picks this year have been terrible, so with no confidence whatsoever I am loudly proclaiming Fury wins this with a late stoppage.

(but Wilder might also win with a late stoppage).