UFC 275: Predictions and Picks

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by Rakesh, May 13, 2022.

1. Rakesh

Rakesh Active Member Full Member

Jul 6, 2021
    UFC 275 is less then a month away now on June 11th, really good card with an important head liner for the LHW division, real excited for that one.

Glover Teixeira vs Jiri Prochazka: Man this is a tough one, can old man Glover really shock the world a SECOND time? This all comes down to how prepared Jiri's ground game is, he only has 2 fights in the UFC, it wouldn't shock me if he hasn't developed in time and gets dominated on the ground, Jiri could very well annihilate Glover on the feet after facing adversity. Going with old man Glover one last time, by gnp TKO.

Valentina Shevchenko vs Talia Santos:
    Honestly, after Nunes Pena theres always a thought on my mind Talia could shock the world with a sub, but honestly, Shevchenko DEC.

Weili vs Joanna: I am really excited for this rematch, I hope Joanna gets it done but I got Zhang by decision.

Thats about it for my main card, hows your predications looking?

2. Rakesh

Jul 6, 2021
    UFC 275 happens this Saturday in Singapore time

3. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    It's Sunday event by the way in Singapore. They'll start Sunday morning.

4. Rakesh

Jul 6, 2021
    Oh wow, will it be normal time for us?

5. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    ya it should start around midnight for Europeans and somewhere near 6:30 PM ET for the East coast Americans which is somewhat early in the morning in Singapore/Asia

6. shanemfr

shanemfr Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 29, 2004
    What a decent card. Knock outs galore and brutality.
    Jiri is a unique character just like his fighting style. Put himself in positions he didn't need to be in but showed he can overcome them
    He admitted it post fight he will fix that up in . The man is a problem for any LHW.
    Cudos to Glover, that man at 42 loves to scrap and almost had it done in the later round with strikes.

7. lamarclark09

lamarclark09 Member Full Member

Oct 20, 2022
    So here I am in another prediction thread. I thought there is huge comments on prediction. But one thing I surely discuss here there are many decisions in UFC 275 that I completely denied. I am not mentioning the actual fight and fighter names, but is there someone who felt the same?