Usyk vs AJ 2 prediction thread !

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by heerko koois, Aug 3, 2022.

Usyk or AJ ?

1. Usyk

82.0%
  2. AJ

18.0%
  1. heerko koois

heerko koois Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    This content is protected

2. box33

box33 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 25, 2021
    Nicely put,

Also the first fight wasn't a domination of any kind even though some here are wording it as such,

Watching it again assured me of that even more & i could even understand why AJ Thought he was doing fine in some of those rounds when he was headed back to his corner,

Either way Boxing as been so dead lately whether it being from lacklustre news, very little media/interviews, etc

Finally a fight worth looking forward too unlike most of the usual 85% yearly Schedule where it is filled up with mismatch after mismatch.

lordlosh likes this.
  3. Oddone

Oddone Bermane Stiverne's life coach. Full Member

Aug 18, 2019
    Just imagine being this wrong about anything.

SMH.

lordlosh likes this.
  4. Wig

Wig Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 31, 2010
    A lot of people have been drinking that Hearns junior magic storytelling potion for so long they simply cannot see what is going on INSIDE the ring.

BRUTHA USKY is a feather fisted cruiserweight, didn’t get out of second gear the entire fight then stepped it up a little notch in round twelve for fun and nearly made big josh QUIT again the same way he QUIT against the obese grinning Mexican middleweight.

USKY couldn’t put a dent in shot to pieces old fifteen losses old delboy chisora, he simply ain’t a heavyweight. Yet he TOYED with big josh whilst on cruise control.

USKY will wait three or four rounds until that big puffed up glass jawed weightlifter is all out of JUICE then go to work. Big josh has no backfoot game so HAS to come forwards, he doesn’t have any other wrinkles to his game, never did.

I’m still looking closely at USKY KO 4-6, seems such a ridiculous value bet I can’t ignore it

5. Ilesey

Ilesey ~ Full Member

Jul 22, 2004
    Usyk wins again, probably on points. It wouldn't surprise me to see a more aggressive AJ who is a bit more calulated in his attacks - and he may hurt Usyk visibly in the fight.

That being said Usyk will hurt AJ, maybe even drop him on his way to a points win.

6. box33

box33 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 25, 2021
    Usyk is very good no doubt about it, but he was also very winded in some of those rounds especially with AJ imploding those body shots & even at times when he was landing his Right hand,

Hell just last week Usyk came out saying he was pretty banged up afterwards & said the fight was very hard, I don't think you can call that the definition of Cruise Control,

This time i see AJ putting more mustard into his power shots whether its in the face or body regardless.

heerko koois likes this.
  7. heerko koois

Apr 26, 2006

8. heerko koois

Apr 26, 2006

9. West of Hollywood

West of Hollywood Active Member Full Member

Nov 17, 2018
    It's somewhat disingenuous to say he finished the fight against Ruiz on his feet when he essentially quit in his corner.

10. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Yeah, yeah another b.c. narrative that some of you are trying to push. If he was to quit, he would have stayed down. He get up, and didn't turn his back, which was another thing he could have done. It was referee waving it off.
    Aj was done at this point anyway.

11. fencik45

fencik45 Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 6, 2022
    I predict it will be on ppv therefore I'll never see it.

12. McGrain

McGrain Diamond Dog Staff Member

Mar 21, 2007
    Usyk will win again and again it will have the appearance of being reasonably easy.

As to the method of the defeat, that depends on AJ and it's impossible to say really.

13. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009

navigator likes this.
  14. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009

15. EddieLima

EddieLima Member Full Member

Jun 4, 2022
    AJ by TKO at 8th. AJ will catch him with a few big ones from 1 - 4, then more precision punches from 5 -7 and gradually slow Usyk down. Then at the 8th the ref will stop the fight with 2 knock downs.
    Usyk is also dangerous and it is a 50/50 fight