Vitali Klitschko turns 50; does 50 pull ups

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Big Ukrainian, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    I'm not so sure btw cos no one juice on the world might make him younger and without shoulder and back he does have.

2. hobby rider

hobby rider Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 4, 2020
    Whyte and Chisora both have 2 knockout losses each. One of those losses for chisora is to Whyte so please explain how Whyte is “clearly easier to knock out”

3. hobby rider

Aug 4, 2020
    I’m not the one who brings him up in every single post. It’s ok you don’t have to hide it, once you accept who you are then you will be happier for it.

4. Entaowed

Entaowed Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Dec 16, 2012
    I would say that this is really impressive even NOT considering his.
    Guys try kipping pull-ups-make sure you go to arms all the way & hanging & your chin goes over the bar.
    Anyone make anything like 50 of them?

Then how much do you weigh? Vitali must be at least close to his prime fighting weight of 240 lbs. or more.
    That is pulling up a great amount of weight.
    Say you are quite good at them & can do 25.
    That is nowhere near 50. And say you weigh 160 or even 200 lbs.
    Even the latter is much easier than if you are his size.

Now if he juiced effectively that is an advantage even for when he got clean. Because there can be permanent changes in the muscles architecture, like recruiting multiple nuclei for muscle cells.
    Still, can ANYONE on these boards do 50?
    And if so, how many could you do at his weight?

guncho likes this.
  5. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Agreed. They weren't full pull ups. But 50 of whatever they were is extremely impressive regardless of his age and size. Now factor that in and it's even more impressive

guncho, lordlosh and Entaowed like this.
  6. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    Is your perspective so limited that your rationale is only oversimplified quantitative analysis?

It's quite obvious as to why Whyte is easier to knock out than Chisora.

7. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Well, obviously not today.

Although, if we have the version of Fury that missed his offramp and took a detour through a pie factory, he might.

8. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    For me it is very simple medicine: forum noise like you and your clones I just place in the ignore list.
    Guys like you can't afford to tell even to their neighbors, not alone ppl on the street what they are thinking and therefore dudes like you are sitting in internet forums because you are ***** sissy kid. Kid, doesn't matters how old you are.
    Stupid troll without even 13 y.o kids level of maturity.
    Forums troll with xxxx accounts in xx fourms, keep post your **** and hope in your dumb brain that I will read noise produced by some idiot sissy like you.

9. dangerousity

dangerousity Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 4, 2005
    Thats extremely impressive considering he’s 50 and weighs 240 lbs.

guncho, lordlosh and heerko koois like this.
  10. Bumnard_Hopkins

Bumnard_Hopkins Burger King banned Full Member

Jul 13, 2021
    He resides in Fury's testicles. No idea why people even take miniq seriously.

11. hobby rider

Aug 4, 2020
    Good job you don’t tell people on the street what you’re thinking. Nobody wants to hear about how you wish LL wore tighter shorts or how you would like to console Vitali after his loss to Byrd.

12. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    I suspect that considerably more ppl than you think , also without training in combat sports might do this.

I you mean example that with shoulder who does suck**** during xx years and back problems during x years, then I think that almost no one.

13. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Gvozdyk still looks in great nick. Granted he's much younger than Vitali and hasn't been retired very long but he looks close to fighting weight and shape here

Surrix and heerko koois like this.
  14. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    Gvozdyk is younger than Beterbiev and with lesser mileage in ams under belt.
    Unless he had been damaged he might have more left than Bet.

While without belt and now marked as inactive he most likely might start with purses like xx xxx and later xxx xxx digits while he had good paychecks as champ etc.
    Dunno, maybe he already had been in other things rather than to be a boxer too long time now?
    Business etc?

Serge likes this.
  15. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    '
    You are casual forums troll and noise with multiple accounts in multiple forums.
    This is easily to see and you are dumb troll nothing more.
    ***** dumb troll kid with xxx accounts in xx forums, this is very easy to see.

This forum is special place for sissies like you and your noise.troll, I even will not worry about your xx clones here, dumbass, too easy to see them, LOL.

U will soon see how easily I might spot your clones and block them.
    U are experienced forums troll and nothing more, still damn unskilled as a troll.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021