We fight how we train - Lomachenko vs Commey - The pull counter

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by mark ant, Dec 12, 2021.

1. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    so explain what you know that i dont. the questions i asked are not complicated, someone with the knowledge youre claiming to have should have no problem answering them. so lets hear it.

2. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    see, mark, you arent upset at me for ignorance, youre upset at yourself for it. thats why you cant answer the simplest of questions out of fear others will see that ignorance. i answer all your questions without fear i might show i dksab, you cant answer 1. why dont you ask fouts to answer my questions for you? ask him whats being taught differently now outside that "same old stuff". maybe hes got an answer.

im sparticus likes this.
  3. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Some of you PBF haters are so ****ing stupid and don't know **** about boxing PBF has Loma beat in more departments fool and has beaten better more proven opposition easily. To say that Loma is so far superior to PBF is trolling of the highest order and can't be backed up by anything but wishful thinking because it sure as hell doesn't show in the ring. Loma couldn't even beat a limited slugger in Teo, hell Kambosos showed you Lopez' level.:deal: If you're so much better than PBF as you claim, then you don't lose to a guy like Lopez dummy you school him. PBF at 135 would have boxed circles around Lopez' limited ass and PBF at 130 or 135 would beat up and dominate Loma as well.

drenlou likes this.
  4. The Long Count

The Long Count Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 8, 2013
    Loma is the most skilled offensive fighter I’ve seen in 35 years. His mind processes so fast it really is an artist on display. What he lacks is an internal clock when he is losing of when to switch gears. He started too late in both the Salido fight and the Lopez fight. Granted Salido was only his second professional fight against a 60 fight top shelf veteran. A fight he dominated down the stretch and should of won by DQ. Lopez was another story - Lopez boxed well with a game plan and both his size and power I believe intimated Loma from going all out early on.
    Anyway what Lomachenko is doing is special he is not a big man, he gives up the physical advantage in almost every fight now. 7 consecutive opponents that have had height, weight and reach advantages on him. And outside of Lopez, where he was competitive, he’s defeated them all. Add in he is past prime and had over 400 amateur fights, just appreciate the man and the skill level you are witnessing. Floyd was often the bigger man in many of his fights and that makes a world of difference, Hatton, JMM, Pac, etc. Not hating on Floyd because of his dimensions it is what is for the man, but a guy like De La Hoya that actually had those physical advantages on Floyd was super competitive with a peak Floyd while being well past prime himself. Loma is basically fighting guys with those advantages every fight now. Very few fighters could pull that off. Loma fully developed is a featherweight, this isn’t some 18 year old that starts at lightweight and fills out and retires as a super middleweight. This guy is fighting above his weight and it’s a treat in this day and age to see it.

bandeedo, Zhuge Liang and mark ant like this.
  5. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    Yep so superior that his resume is levels below Mayweathers.

Pimp C likes this.
  6. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    You`re nit-picking and I don`t know why, you pull away from a shot and counter, it`s just that Floyd does it in a dramatic fashion, you can`t even see little slight head movements like Loma making Commey miss by an inch while staying in the pocket then stringing 8 punch salvo`s together something Floyd never did and you know it.

7. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    Floyd`s resume isn`t that good.

8. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    Loma lands more shots than Floyd did.

9. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    bandeedo, Today at 12:45 AM Just pasted that from under your reply I live in the UK.

10. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    Significantly better than Lomachenkos though

Pimp C likes this.
  11. im sparticus

im sparticus There Ye Go. Full Member

May 16, 2010
    Quite right B.!
    It's an outside slip & step counter.
    These are very simple and established sequences within boxing there's just no need whatsoever to confuse the terms for simple basic moves like this.
    Go to any amateur boxing gym in the entire world and any coach from level 1 upwards will tell you that's a slip & step.
    You slip outside the opponents lead, whilst taking a step in an arcing motion, following an imaginary circle which is drawn between your lead & back foot should you pivot for 360° around your lead foot.
    The distance you step is the same length as your clavicle.
    As you leave your front foot in the same spot you pivot the lead foot to change the angle of lead foot relative to the start of the sequence. And also relative to your opponent, which creates an angle shot.
    Slip & Step.!

Pimp C and bandeedo like this.
  12. BaronSamedi

BaronSamedi Active Member banned Full Member

Mar 9, 2015
    Lol Mark is such a dumb **** doesnt understand basic boxing principles

No wonde he linked Fouts channel as he is a cluless mug idiot too

No surprise tey are one and the same person

Jason Gordon and Pimp C like this.
  13. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    You sound really thick, like you have problems studying anything.

14. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    3:46 spot on about Mayweather`s inability to throw combo`s.

15. mafioso

mafioso Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 10, 2013
    Exactly...no pull counter in this vid...