What happened to Haroon Khan?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Limerickbox, Jun 15, 2019.

1. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    married his cousin that's what happened

i'm not even joking either...

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  2. POTUS

POTUS Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Find me a boxer 11(9)-0 record in the 2018.... Patel is a time traveler from 100 years ago deal with it

3. POTUS

Nov 26, 2016
    I hope the baby becomes a Dr. Because if not Rd1 KO

4. DoubleJab666

DoubleJab666 Dot, dot, dot... Full Member

Nov 9, 2015
    Help me first. Is the 11 dollars or pounds earned?. I take it the nine is profit after training costs....

George Crowcroft likes this.
  5. POTUS

Nov 26, 2016
    Around 10K a fight.

6. DoubleJab666

DoubleJab666 Dot, dot, dot... Full Member

Nov 9, 2015

I'm not hating on the guy, just having a laugh. Good luck to anyone making a living from boxing. But he needs to realise even playing the bad guy, you have to leave a small amount of doubt that maybe behind the mask is a decent bloke. As of now, I'm not sure he's pulled that off, to be honest.

Anyway, he's certainly not anonymous....

POTUS likes this.
  7. First Round KO

First Round KO Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 14, 2013
    Even bigger bum than his glass jawed brother, both a pair of shithouses who can't box for toffee.

Blue Bomber, lepinthehood and G Man like this.
  8. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    11 fights in 1918 was not very much

POTUS likes this.
  9. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    He died from bleeding. He got a bloody nose.

10. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    jus cashing in on his bro's world champ name, he wasnt anything except a bronze medal.

i mean haroon not wilder obv.

POTUS likes this.
  11. DON1

DON1 ICEMAN Full Member

Apr 6, 2006
    who gives a monkeys ass?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    POTUS likes this.
  12. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    No sorry the shyte he threw Brooks way about who's he fought his best and only wins etc etc
    Fled uk for his mother's homeland because his race accusations weren't adhered to
    And walks round Bolton like some king all on the back of his brother
    His Twitter says bring on the next one
    Whilst ***** all in the pipe line
    Even Patel making this boy look ridiculous
    You ever heard the term you can't play boxing

Worst British fight for a long long long time
    Who s he fought what's he won
    Remember him slating Gavin who as achieved way more than he could care to dream

Lol
    Talk about riding some one else's coat tails

Blue Bomber likes this.
  13. UniversalPart

UniversalPart Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jul 1, 2010
    i was personally there. It was in Sheffield, the night Donkey Wilder chinned Aubrey Harrison.

POTUS likes this.
  14. Boon

Boon Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 2, 2015
    Your English is really poor, and that was really tough to read let alone understand. You should have stayed in school longer. I guess it must be difficult for you to talk in sentences now. You most definitely are unburdened with a high IQ or any discernible form of literacy, much like a caveman.

Wow, even from I think I could decipher from your rambling statement, you do seem to know a lot about Haroon Khan and most definitely regularly check for updates (much like an overtly obsessed stalker).

Haroon Khan never fled the UK, much rather he still lives in England (although he does spend a considerable time travelling the world) and so what if he chose to fight for Pakistan after being overlooked for the English squad. Furthermore, he was not only unfairly overlooked for the England squad, he went on to represent Pakistan and also beat the fighter who was actually picked over him to represent England and in doing so, gloriously won a BRONZE medal. What does that tell you, genius?

Haroon Khan can walk around Bolton, or any other town much like how he wants, because that's how a Bronze medallist walks.

It seams you are utterly obsessed with people of South Asian heritage. I think you need to look into getting some personal counselling or lobotomy.

I was not aware that if you don't have a fight lined up or have been inactive then you need to feverously delete everything you have ever said or wanted to do in your future.

Well, you don't win a bronze medal by "playing" boxing do you?... You are so dumb it is almost unbelievable.

England was his 1st choice. He wanted to represent England more than anything but was unfairly overlooked. Only then did he look elsewhere (his parents’ homeland). Many athletes in various sports choose different countries to represent, whether in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland) or across the globe. Their choice is theirs alone to make. It is not for you (a nobody) to micro-manage people you have no authority over.

[url]http://en.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/49922.html[/url]

If he wasn't good enough for the UK squad, then happy days he was definitely good enough for the Pakistani squad (as there are not that many good boxers from that country). Maybe you are all bent out of shape because Haroon Khan beat the fighter, Andrew Selby, who was picked over him? Is that your dad or something?

I think Andrew Selby is definitely much worse to be honest, he is the guy Haroon Khan beat on his way to winning a bronze medal. If they had only just picked Haroon Khan for the English squad, then England could have had either, an extra bronze medal, or even better (silver or gold)

Was Matthew Hatton not riding Ricky's coat-tails?

Was José Cotto not riding Miguel's coat-tails?

Is Isaac Lowe amongst other extended family members not riding Tyson's coat-tails?

Is Marsellos Wilder not riding Deontay's coat-tails?

Are the Álvarez brothers not riding Canelo's coat-tails?

When one person gains any kind of success, is it better for that person to jealously hold onto it for themselves and turn their backs on everyone that has ever helped them in any way? Is it not better for them to share their success and realise that doing so only helps everyone including themselves? People like you are completely backward and small-minded selfish idiots, and that is why you go nowhere in life and end up being very bitter and angry losers. You only think for yourself and what only benefits you. Anyone else gaining any kind of success or accomplishment burns your soul and further blackens your diseased heart. It must be a very difficult life for you to live. I would imagine the only joy you ever receive is the news of someones else's misfortune, something you must hope for each day.

Personally, I am happy for Haroon Khan, just as I am happy for all the other families I listed. These are people who have at the very least, tried to make something of themselves, and yet that has somehow consumed you with jealousy and spite. Even though you must feel like you are dead inside, you obviously must still be alive to be able to sit and troll on the internet, so let me tell you that you can change. Just go outside into the beautiful world and 'Hi' to someone and take it from there. Being happy will benefit everyone, but benefit you the most.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    asif_305, Sphillips and POTUS like this.
  15. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    I'll start caring about this guy if he starts getting starched in hilarious fashion like his older brother. As for now he's irrelevant. Fighting only occasionally against cans. So who cares what he's up to?

CST80 likes this.