who would win @ 147 Mayweather vs Crawford

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Dance84, Oct 17, 2018.

who wins

1. Crawford KO

2. Crawford UD

3. Mayweather UD

4. Mayweather KO

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. longislandtroop

longislandtroop Member Full Member

Mar 5, 2014
    Holy crap. Are they still on this?
    Pac never had a chance and it showed. Floyd is a master of range and distance and he is the best at using it. Couple that with the fact PAC never ever has a plan B and fights just about everyone the same way. Third, Floyd holds the advantage in all the physical attributes such height and reach. Most people knew this would be easy work for Floyd and it was. SMH.

Carpe Diem and Pimp C like this.
  2. ARMAGEDDON

ARMAGEDDON Member Full Member

Oct 17, 2015
    Felt like he was 160 and where exactly did he feel.that at because Mayweather sure didn't use his weight in that fight he easily outboxed jmm with speed and precision had zero to do with weight at all more like length and reach if anything so your point is absolutely irrelevant

3. ARMAGEDDON

Oct 17, 2015
    What was gamboa when Crawford fought him? Lol funny you have **** to say about cotto and canelo but little gamboa was smacking Crawford after a year layoff of doing nothing and he is tiny compared to Crawford

4. ARMAGEDDON

Oct 17, 2015
    Those aren't facts just cause you say that they are lol wtf

5. ARMAGEDDON

Oct 17, 2015
    Dude just stfu you write long paragraphs about bull**** and call it fact who the hell are you so if 10 people think Mayweather is faster and you dont your right? Lmao that is a prime example of a delusional person guess nobody else watches boxing nobody else can judge speed huh? You have the best boxing eye ever? Just stfu this Is why good debates can't happen cause of ignorance from people like you stfu about Khan he sucks ass Khan has fought bums since he came back after canelo had one good showing and looked like **** against people half as fast,smart,agile as Mayweather get off Khan's dick you wanna root for Crawford fine you want to say he would beat floyd fine but stfu with this Khan **** just shows how idiot of a poster you are

6. dangerousity

dangerousity Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 4, 2005
    Quit being butt hurt, nobody refuted Thomas hausser findings. Everything he wrote is fact. At least much more of a fact than floyd snr accusations everyone rode with.

7. dangerousity

dangerousity Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 4, 2005
    Then why did his daddy say he was fighting scared? Why was he allowed to dope up under usada but Pac wasn’t? Oh, similar to how Pac wasn’t allowed painkiller shot on his shoulders but Floyd took them on his hands all his life? And tell me who got hurt in the fight? Floyd, twice, Pac barely got touched. Who landed more punches? Pac according to compubox, in floyds own words “numbers don’t lie”. Floyd had his lowest ever connect %.

And he ran, hugged, bent below the waist. The latter 2 are illegal moves. Where was the point deduction? I recall khan getting point deduction for a few shoves.

Scoring so subjective, only thing that’s fact is Pac landed more, hurt floyd more, floyd ran, hugged and bent below the knee and was allowed to dope up and covered up.

He won? Well ye fight was in his hometown. Let’s see him get favourable decisions and referee if the fight took place in the Philippines. Come on now.

8. longislandtroop

longislandtroop Member Full Member

Mar 5, 2014
    I knew this was coming. Its the usual rhetoric when its come to Floyd.

Before the fight.
    "Floyd is scared and wants no part of Pac". "Floyd is ducking PAC". "Floyd cherry pics and fights fighters past their prime"

Fight gets made and Floyd wins by a WIDE UD
    "Floyd waited to fight PAC" "Floyd ran and hugged all night" Floyd used illegal substances and that is why he won."
    and my favorite "PAC hurt his shoulder during the fight, that is why he lost".

Its always the same thing with some of you guys. It was wishful thinking but at some point you have to accept the reality. PAC was an easy win for Floyd. Ill give you an ounce of credit though. The whole fight in the Phillipines thing is new to me. I haven't seen that one yet.

Pimp C likes this.
  9. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    :facepalm:

10. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    And Chop Chop Corley did the same to FlIVd so lets stop trying to pull the Gamboa card because its crap.

11. Alo2006

Alo2006 R.I.P Sean Taylor Full Member

Jun 28, 2006

That's because Mayweather is a more complete fighter than Pac. Matter of fact, Pac fought all of Mayweather leftovers. So I guess Pac handpicked too huh? So I guess Mayweather handpicked Canelo, Cotto, Pac, Mosley, Gatti, Corrales, Hatton, Hernandez, De La Hoya, Castillo huh. Just to name a few hall of famers .

Carpe Diem and Pimp C like this.
  12. Alo2006

Jun 28, 2006
    Corley got his ass beat for 12rds by Mayweather. So what the hell u talking about lol

Pimp C likes this.
  13. Alo2006

Jun 28, 2006
    Run? U mean foot work? in order to run, u would have to turn around and face forward. Know the difference in running and foot work. Pac flurries were missing the whole fight and Pac got frustrated because he couldn't land.

Pimp C likes this.
  14. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    Yeah so we going to just act like FlIVd didnt get rocked a few times by Corley. Ok

mark ant likes this.
  15. PernellSweetPea

PernellSweetPea Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Canelo young and weakened, Cotto old shopworn, Manny old, Mosley old. Gatti? limited. Corrales litmited . Hatton older, Hernandez older, Delahoya older, Castillo limited... You want honesty? Did he ever fight a prime great? Manny was doing well and Floyd found a way out of fighting him. Fact is he didn't fight him. Manny fought great guys prime. Big difference.