Who would win?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by bailey, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Loma takes Floyd to slick school and wins a UD12 although I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a late No Mas win either.

Bum Squad KO via windmill

I've been going back and forth about the outcome of Taylor vs Crawfy all day and I've found it such a hard one to pick.

But I settled on Taylor via brutal HL reel KO3

2. GALVATRON

GALVATRON Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2016
    I fought him while still on meds with NO gloves and cataracts and he hit me with WEIGHT lifting gloves and still couldn't knock me out. To be more direct this wasn't a boxing match at the time he was a bare knuckle undefeated fighter and I had lost most of my movement due to being on disability for over a year ,and he still couldn't win. this was a guy that put someone over 300 pounds in a coma months before , I weighed about 165 at the time and it wasn't good weight ..

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    bailey likes this.
  3. bailey

bailey VIP Member Full Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Interesting story
    Obviously given you some insight

GALVATRON likes this.
  4. bailey

Dec 11, 2009
    Its a fantasy thread but wasnt made to pick anyone in particular and the results have been varied.
    The thread was questioning about experience and how big a part it plays. If at all like some would imply or if it plays a massive part which I believe it can.
    Stop being so in secure
    For example
    Floyd is possibly my favourite fighter (possibly) but asking a question of how would he do in the same amount of fights at that time ie jumping up from SFW was a question because I have read so many question what would happen if they fought and yet they are such poles apart in their careers and experiences when comparing.

5. Tramell

Tramell Hypocrites Love to Pray & Be Seen. Mathew 6:5 Full Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Fantasies are taken pretty seriously here.

roughdiamond and Incinerate like this.
  6. Incinerate

Incinerate Active Member Full Member

Aug 9, 2019
    I was going to respond in kind, but when you used the word “insecure” you revealed your pathetic minute agenda. I’ll leave you this golden nugget though. Floyd said that he could’ve won a world title in his 2nd pro fight. You can Google that.

7. bailey

Dec 11, 2009
    Not even sure what you are upset about but you do come across as Insecure especially when saying golden nugget like it is going to be an attack on me.
    Fact is I think Floyd is arguably the best ever and possibly could have won a world title earlier in his career but we will never know as your golden nugget is worthless because he didn't fight for a world title until something like his 19th fight
    Don't choke on your nugget lol

8. Incinerate

Aug 9, 2019
    Why would I attack you or even feel insecure about a boxing post? Why would you even assume that about a poster period? It is a fantasy post because it isn't real and comes down to opinion.

9. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    I sparred Yuri Vaulin just walking into a common gym years later after that in N.Y ( I did train with /under Bil Sharkey a little bit prior ) ,this was bf I ever actually was in a sanctioned fight so I went along with it with Vaulin pretending to know what i was doing and stood about even in those matches. In REAL a sanctioned fight,i was about 23 ,I took over his class and quit the gym shortly after ,he was teaching self defense /boxing...he thought I was a pro ,I was just an idiot walking in a gym. lol ,

Though I had hit the bag after age 17 for rehabilitation in my yard and got beat up by big bro until last fight I won by body shot....Yuri was a former CW world champion and had Morrison in brief trouble.

bailey likes this.
  10. bailey

Dec 11, 2009
    I openly said it is fantasy and comes down to opinion. It is you who said I had an agenda which I responded to

11. Incinerate

Aug 9, 2019
    You didn’t spar anyone. Stop lying.

12. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    I spared a lot of guys. The last guy I spared was throwing him though his glass window about 7 feet after I beat up his pitbull when I went right in his door l, after I followed him home on foot ...go ahead son ask ? Notice I said spared ...not sparred...better be careful who you play with on here some might like to hurt ppl who deserve it just remember I just told you a TRUE story where I scarred a guys face up bc glass shattered over it, and I made him shake my hand the day after he had a GUN with him ? lol.

See what you did here is heckle a CONNECTED guy at one time who just likes breaking bones any way he gets it....I didn't spar anyone ?

Well maybe we can spar? That will also be non publicized bd I PROMISE you yo should delete your account bc if you persue this convo it only ends one way and its you getting hurt bc YOU have to spar me,the tough guy on here? lol.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  13. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Pbf he's too big for loma
    Wilder has breazeales number
    Pick em with crawford taylor with a slight lean towards taylor

bailey likes this.
  14. bailey

Dec 11, 2009
    I would also favour Floyd but remember at that time Floyd had yet to even contest a world title at sfw let alone lw.
    I think it could be close but Floyd is naturally bigger

With wilder/breazeale I don't really know. At the time wilder hadn't fought at that level and although his style is similar he would have learned alot in over 20 fights he has had now to then

With Crawford/Taylor
    Remember Crawford would have been jumping straight up from sfw and a lower level than what Taylor was fighting at.
    I think Taylor would win at the respective time

Pimp C likes this.