Why Is Only GGG Expected To Fight The Entire Division???

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Paranoid Android, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Who gives a ****? You saying this over and over doesn't make it true.The fact is Ward won the Super 6 a tournament that he was not the favorite going into, Kessler and Abraham were. He was basically a throw in and seen as a big underdog, he delivered quit with the excuses and give him his due for winning the Super 6. That's the problem with you, you will never keep it real and give credit when it's due. You make excuses and down play Ward when his accomplishments and resume are clearly without a doubt better than GGG's just because you hate Ward and love GGG. This is why you can't be taken serious for real boxing debate because Ward clearly has a better resume but you refuse to admit it and offer nothing but excuses. That is the sign of a troll with an agenda.

Lastly, you praise Weeks for his handling of PBF-Maidana 1 as you said "he let them fight" but cry foul when he "let them fight fight" in Kovalev-Ward 2 you're a hypocrite of the highest order but are too stubborn to realize it. If a fighter you like more doesn't win a close fight you're full of excuses, it's pathetic and embarrassing. Stop with this **** and learn how to take defeat give credit like a man and move on.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    Ph33rknot, IsaL and yeyo monster like this.
  2. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    "I'll fight anyone between 154-168...sike!!!"
    -ggg

We got people here giving him credit for Brook and Vanes..

3. Bah Lance

Bah Lance Active Member banned Full Member

Apr 29, 2019
    I disagree. I'm not convinced Cotto could win a bout at the full MW limit, in fact he hasn't.

I'm not a fan of this logic or lack there of anyway. Buster Douglas might have the greatest win in HW history...so what? It just sounds like childish trash talking that already kills your credibility from the start.

I think Jacobs is a quality win. I don't rate Cotto or Khan too highly at MW, in fact I think Brook was a better Super Welter at the time Golovkin faced him.

I would strongly disagree. Just because Jacobs and Canelo are the best he faced, doesn't mean the rest were trash.

It wasn't a case of Chenko or Vanes. From the start of the 2018, it was always a case of Chenko or Canelo 2. Canelo 2 was about money and legacy, Golovkin made the right call. Chenko himself has said as much on the Scene.

You have lots of posts pimping the Charlos, odd you think so little of Vanes.

4. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Cotto was a HOF fighter and was lineal at MW his accomplishments speak for themself it was a great win for Canelo better than any win GGG has ever had.

It's not childish trash talking these are facts. GGG's resume at 160 is badly lacking. His best win is Danny Jacobs who isn't a great by any standards of measure. You want to overrated GGG that's fine but don't think people like me won't call you out on it. I don't rate Khan above 147 either but I never said it was a quality win, you're overrating GGG's win over Brook as if it meant something. GGG beating Brook at MW isn't a quality win either. Brook is a WW. BTW Brook never fought higher than 147 before fighting GGG, so I don't know where you're getting SWW from.

Guys like Rosado, Wade, Ishida Murray are not high quality wins they lack substance. Who did any of these guys ever beat? You have to bring that into consideration when judging his resume at 160. Canelo beat Cotto who beat Martinez those are quality wins.

GGG could have fought Chenko instead he chose to fight an inactive 154 pound Vanes. This is the type of stuff GGG is known for instead of seeking out challenges he goes out and drags up a inactive fighter from a lower weight class on short notice when he needs legacy fights.

As for as the Charlo's that fight was at 154 years ago where Vanes was a very respectable fighter at. Vanes was semi retired and is not a 160 pound fighter no comparison there can be made.

dinovelvet likes this.
  5. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Floyd called Sergio Martinez out and then said nope after Martinez put Williams in a coma.

Floyd said GGG is easy work, but turned down the challenge at 154.

Floyd stepped to Pacquiao in Tokyo and challenged him, then scouted him at the Broner fight, and even met up with Pac in the Philippines, then said nope.

BE CONSISTENT, TROLL.

:deal:

6. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    I don't know your age jackass... and I don't get riled over anything here. You don't get it... there's nothing to take very serious from idiots like you. So what's to get bothered over? The usual crap you spill all the time? Why? No point in that. You really need to get over yourself :lol:

7. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    PBF already proved himself he was already an ATG by the time he got to 140.:deal: He also moved up in weight through 5 weight classes. GGG didn't his resume is trash compared to PBF's.
    Lastly PBF beat Pac clearly 118-110 the fight wasn't close and didn't warrant a rematch other than a mega payday so pac can pay off his debts.

8. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    NO FIGHTER ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET WOULD TURN DOWN $150+ MILLION FOR ANY FIGHT, NEVERMIND ONE YOU THINK IS AN EASY ONE.

That's a FACT.

We know Floyd won't get away with another TUE/illegal IV fluids and being tested by VADA.

9. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Who cares about Floyd? Obviously you do. Haha

10. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    PBF is 42 shot rich and retired and he owns Pac forever. PBF doesn't need Pac, Pac needs PBF.:deal:

11. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    So you think Floyd is shot and Pac will beat that ass if Floyd is VADA-tested. Got it.

12. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    Gimp C was saying Golovkin ducked this and that person so I showed his personal god was a ducker. Do you ever employ any logic?

13. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    PBF is 42 he's retired I hope Pac would beat him now he's still active. When they fought PBF dominated him deal with it.:deal:

14. Bah Lance

Bah Lance Active Member banned Full Member

Apr 29, 2019
    Gatti is a HOF fighter. Cotto is not, he maybe one day because they let anyone with a fan base in these days.
    Cotto was lineal at MW because he was a cherry pick gone wrong.
    Cotto was never great in any weight class he competed, he was at his worse as a 35 year old MW though.

No, what you gave was an hyperbolic opinion punctuated by an emoji.

All wins mean something. I am comparing Golovkin's resume to Canelo's. I don't care which fights you would rather not count. I count all fights. Who is the one talking in facts here?

Brook is currently a SWW, he was a WW prior to Golovkin, and a MW when he fought Golovkin. Sorry for any confusion.

Murray in my eyes, beat Sturm and edged Martinez at 160 pound limit..

I'm not impressed with the Martinez Cotto Canelo circle jerk. I understand why these fights were made, but I don't have to pretend to be impressed by them.

I will say I'm more forgiving of the short cuts to make the Golovkin/Canelo Trilogy because it's at least the two best in the division fighting. Martinez/Cotto/Canelo was not that.

I have explained my personal take. I'm not interested in what you think other people think.

15. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    You didn't show anything. PBF was already a proven fighter GGG wasn't. His best win for years was Martin Murray. Martin Murray wouldn't even be one of the 15th best fighters on PBF's resume dummy but he was the best one on GGG's for years.:deal: