Whyte imo will lose to Rivas!

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by smithshaun, Jul 4, 2019.

1. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    You are using selective memory for the wilder Whyte info.

Wilder said in his text he had no issues ffghting Whyte but Hearn has to give him what he wants (AJ fight should he win). He then said he doesn't have to fight him so tell Hearn to make it happen.

Be honest about that situation. Whyte has been used as a pawn in the bigger picture.

2. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Done, Whyte does more than 3 rounds.

I back Whyte to win

3. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Not using selective memory, same could be said for you as what I stater actually happened as
    Well.

Wilder did say those things... but why the ****
    Is wilder bringing another man into a fight
    Negotiation... its just pathetic... I havent seen any other fighter say “yeah ill fight this guy only if i fight that guy next”

Whyte is offering him 12 million way higher money than he has ever made... deal with that offer directly...

Whyte isnt used as a pawn maybe a banana
    Skin but Whyte clearly wants to fight and beat Wilder to get a belt and return to AJ/ruiz with more bargaining power so saying he is a pawn is just biased

Fact is
    Wilder ducked Whyte because whyte has been number one ranked WBC contender
    For 600 days meaning he is at the front of the queue waving his hand saying im the next
    Best guy out here .... heres
    12 million dollars for you to fight me .... but then Fury and Ortiz get TWO shots at Wilder each.:

And you want to convince the readers that that aint a duck?

Your reality is disturbing to say the least

nurological likes this.
  4. notjustacasual

notjustacasual Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    I didn't used to be a fan of Whyte but I have to say even if he lost to Rivas and never won another fight after he's already done pretty good and beat my expectations.

I don't think he matches up well vs Fury or Wilder buy I think he's very live with AJ especially now.

Clarence Gianni and Aydamn like this.
  5. nurological

May 25, 2012
    I dont really want to get into figures and purses but you honestly believe that they offered wilder 12m when they were barley offering him that for the AJ fight.

Whyte has been caught up in this promoters war and to be fair it's worked out better for him. Matchroom have built him as this 'avoided, will fight anybody fighter' and all the gullible fans have gone for it making him a bit of a PPV attraction. Had he fought Wilder and got sparked out he wouldn't have this sky PPV money rolling in.

It's all clever business.

6. smithshaun

smithshaun Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 20, 2013
    I really am starting to worry about about your love for Whyte , everybody has their favourite fighter for many reasons but you seem unable to take the slightest criticism of Whyte. Now I know this will probably tip you over the edge but just face facts please before your comments come back to make you look stupid.

Whyte my friend is what he is ,yes I agree he has improved yes he has been finding a way to win yes he would give most of the top ten a fight but talk of him beating the likes of fury and wilder are laughable and you are clearly deluding yourself if you really think this.

So I understand you ❤️ dillian Whyte but please if you know anything about boxing please admit to yourself that fury does exactly what he done to chisora to Whyte , chisora was a better fighter back then as well!!

Now wilder- the reason fury beat wilder is because fury is virtually impossible to catch clean the two occasions wilder did catch him he poleaxed him and somehow he managed to get up. Now look at the punch stats for chisora Vs Whyte look at how many times chisora landed on Whyte he is just do easy to hit he has no head movement at all. Unfortunately for you whether you want to admit it or not , wilder knocks out everybody he hits clean this had been proven every fight your boy Whyte is easy to hit it's not hard to work out the outcome . I'm just pointing out the facts!!!!

7. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    No actually what is really going on is that you are the one buying into the bitter narrative hovering around these forums that Whyte isn’t being ducked and that Whyte won’t really fight anyone..., and yet when you look at the actions and the evidence:

• Whyte fought Parker a top contender, prime, young, fit, who beat Ruiz, twice ad fast as Whyte and has 15 years more experience.. NOTHING GAINED.... for Whyte in terms of ranking and small purse money in comparison to his previous purse with Chisora
    FIFTEEEEEN YEARS EXPERIENCE PLUS HE IS YOUNGER THAN WHYTE NOT OLDER

Can you understand the magnitude of that fact????! 15 years is a ****ing lifetime why downplay that???! 15 bloody years

• Next up he took the Chisora rematch when EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY WORLD WIDE WAS CALLING FOR IT as the first fight was close and challenging... Whyte made money off of it BUT really did not need the fight OR the risk at all AND took the fight ONLY BECAUSE THE FANS ASKED FOR IT AND YOU TALK TO ME ABOUT SELECTIVE MEMORY??? JESUS conveniently you forget the passionate calls for it to happen and Whyte actually saying yes when most guys would have said no...

• Furthermore, Whyte publicly and passionately called out Wilder in genuine fashion in front of 20 thousand arena fans and millions world wide after beating Lucas Browne... EMPHATICALLY CALLED HIM OUT ...not casually like Ortiz does when he says ‘yea yea sure lets do it why not... if the money is right’ and Thus Whyte offered 12 million to wilder and you think it is fake???????? Wtf man... between wilder and hearn who had consistently put on there bigger purse fights... how many times has AJ earned over 20 million and his opponents over 6 million and you doubt hearns ability to come up with the cash?!??? When wilder snd pbc fighters stuggle to make a few mill each STRUGGLE!!!! Are you a shill??!! Or are you just going against Whyte and Hearn for the sake of it?!!

• Next up while Wilder calls Old Old Old man ortiz for a rematch (when he wom pretty ****ing clearly the last time) and Fury takes on a bum called Schwarz WHYTE is taking on RIVAS a too ranked fighter who has beaten Jennings once a man who was highly regarded here who is still young himself and Ortiz best win and the rivas fight does ****ING NOTHING FOR WHYTR.... hell of a tune up fight right???????? What is a tune up fight for Fury or Wilder YEAH THATS WHAT I THOUGHT...
    So based on those facts these do not describe the actions of a DUCKER there is no ‘clever’ business marketing to prop up Whyte in a ****ing way because he is out here doing those actions by himself... Hearn didnt fight parker or chisora or rivas for Whyte and he didnt make whyte get into number one WBC contender status he merely gave whyte the platform to showcase his abilities

You are a lost soul.... it is YOU who is buying into the bitter narrative on these forums that Whyte is a pawn and being propped up when in fact he gets underestimated by the forum as much as his opponents yet still grinds out the win

Many here still have Rivas winning because these fools never learn.. Whyte will still prove people wrong.... 9 fights won in a row since losing to AJ name me ONE FIGHTER who has done the same since losing to AJ... and Whyte is the fraud?????

Dont be a sheep use your god given intelligence to survey the real facts and actions surrounding whyte...they speak louder than female words on a forum

Max Thunder likes this.
  8. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    I understand where you are coming from but relax... we made the bet I still back Whyte against Fury and Wilder so why are you getting nervous?

Don’t worry about me... boxing logic goes out the window with Wilder and Whyte because they lack boxing ability against highly experiences opponents and still beat them om sheer power and heart

You still havent learnt your lesson on Whyte and his ability to win a fight... he will hit Wilder and Fury in ways they never been hit before via body shots and trust me their ability to move or execute a gameplan will be dropped by 50 per cent effectiveness

When it happens we’ll talk more lets enjoy the Rivas fight

9. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    F**k me this has turned into a bizarre and funny thread!

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  10. nurological

May 25, 2012
    Never change bro

Aydamn and Wizbit1013 like this.
  11. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    I like him. He’s as mad as a bag of frogs but he’s a character and clearly a huge fan of a fighter who not many boxing fans really get behind.

As for Whyte, he’s a good fighter and a handful for anyone. We all know his flaws and to be fair to @Aydamn he acknowledges this too (to an extent).

Aydamn, nurological and Wizbit1013 like this.
  12. nurological

May 25, 2012
    Yeah he's class, the passion runs through everyone of his posts. I dont agree with 90% of it but fair play to him.

Wizbit1013, Aydamn and Twentyman like this.
  13. smithshaun

Oct 20, 2013
    I will enjoy the Rivas fight just please don't go into hiding when Whyte gets a lucky points win !

14. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    A win is a win, doesnt matter if you win by a mile or an inch

It will be 10 straight ‘lucky’ wins

Clarence Gianni and Twentyman like this.
  15. smithshaun

Oct 20, 2013
    And I will be celebrating as much as you if Whyte does win I will always back a UK fighter especially in the heavyweight division . Unlike many I don't actually think he has been lucky to win apart from the first chisora fight where he lost, he has deserved to win every other fight but against a poor bunch, I hope he gets the fury fight or wilder fight then we can put this to rest.

Clarence Gianni and Aydamn like this.