"Whyte is not happy........

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by BigDoofus, Feb 1, 2019.

1. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    That’s not all that the suspicion is based on. Joshua was a gym rat as a youth and was already jacked as an amateur. He then somehow put on 20lbs of lean mass as a pro. It’s genuinely not possible to do that as a natural athlete.

2. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Completely this as well. Some of you really have your heads buried in the sand. Somehow whilst injured he came back even more muscular than before.

3. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    You mean.. rivals?

I'm shocked, shocked :scared1

This content is protected

Scissors likes this.
  4. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    Surely if it's 'genuinely not possible' then it would be public knowledge?

Do I just take the word of a guy like you who spends his time hanging around gyms as gospel?

5. CutThroatFade

May 25, 2015
    Public knowledge? Look around you at all the fad exercise equipment and fad nutritional supplements that are around and getting flogged guaranteeing people can lose weight and gain muscle in 8 weeks etc. The other day on tv I saw a demonstration of a “fitness product” that you wear on your head plugged into a socket and the people selling the product insisted that this would help people lose weight! And people were buying it! The general public doesn’t know **** about this sort of thing ffs.

Remember when Kell Brook made a dramatic physical transformation after the Carson Jones fight and then mugged off the public by saying that it was down to dietary changes like having steak for breakfast? That’s the sort of thing that the general public laps up.

I’ve spent the vast portion of my adult life so far around gyms and around steroid users. If it was so easy to do what Joshua does with his muscle gain everybody would be capable. Joshua was a muscle head as a youth. He trained in Finchley. I know people who trained in Finchley at the time the dressing rooms were like a scene from the gyms in “The Wrestler” movie and it’s like that in boxing gyms all over the UK. For Joshua to suddenly gain all the weight he has done as a pro after doing gym work for years as a youth would not be possible without assistance from drugs. It’s not like football where previously skinny footballers who never touched a weight in their lives suddenly become much beefier (even though Bale and Ronaldo for instance are very suspect) because Joshua was already very muscular.

And it’s not just down to elite genetics which he has. Like I said when you spend your life around drug users you can see what’s going on with athletes and celebrities with unreal physiques.

There are plenty on this forum who know exactly what I’m talking about.

Unforgiven and mrchappelow like this.
  6. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    I've not read and won't read all that, but suffice to say I am absolutely not surprised in any way to see you spend a lot of your time hanging around gyms...

7. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
  8. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Lol @ putting on TWENTY POUNDS OF MUSCLE (please read up on how hard that is to do) whilst doing as much as cardio as AJ.

It is impossible.