Wilder get Fury 2 800k UK buys

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Puroresu_Fan, Feb 29, 2020.

1. moog

moog Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Indeed it was crazy. A heavyweight amateur turning pro and dropping down two divisions is crazy and dangerous imo.

Twentyman likes this.
  2. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    So what if he is? What the **** does that have to do with discussing boxing?

That's a rhetorical question btw cause the answer is, of course, **** all.

TonyHayers and Camaris like this.
  3. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    I don't care if he is or not. I said as much to try and give a fraction of rational to his relentless, obsessive hatred of a man he doesn't know.

4. Holler

Mar 12, 2018
    Then please can you and others stop harping on about it or using it as a slur, because it detracts from your arguments and makes you sound like a bigot which, for what it's worth, I don't believe you to be.

Just attack arguments rather than the person making them. All this personalising of this is dragging discussion down to the level of the gutter.

5. Hattonmad

Jan 5, 2009
    We've gone round the bend on all arguments ten times over, been proven right and he's still at the same nonsense.

I respect what you're saying and I respect gay people. I won't reference it again.

6. Holler

Mar 12, 2018
    I appreciate that response.

Thanks. :)

Hattonmad likes this.
  7. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    In what way have you been ‘proven right?’ Ultimately we all make predictions which are wrong. I’ve provided a source on here which states, along with Fury Wilder doing 800k, that Joshua Ruiz I did over 650k and Bellew Usyk did more than 800k.

Now you can’t have it both ways. If the same source saying Fury did those numbers is reliable then it can’t be nonsense because it says Bellew did more. You can cast doubt on the lot or accept the lot but you can’t pick and choose.

I’m obviously firmly lodged in your head and living their rent free, hence all this oddly personal stuff, not just about whether or not I’m gay, (which is strange in itself; why would that be a bad thing?) but also the desperation to know who I am. I don’t care about who you are away from here as you’re probably just a face in the crowd like everyone else.

8. Hattonmad

Jan 5, 2009
    I'm not arguing with you again, you muppet!

The day after Fury/Wilder I listed at least ten rubbish predictions and statements you made in relation to Fury and indeed Wilder that were proven wrong. I could've made a bigger list. I won't be doing it again.

No go away, you creep!

Glenn McKrory and Jurgen like this.
  9. TonyHayers

Nov 1, 2018
    If you’re not arguing with me again then stop responding to my posts. Lining up predictions and saying you’re wrong is easy enough because literally everyone does it. Fairly sure if I was a pretty tragic individual I could compile a long list of reasons from you as to why Ruiz was going to beat Joshua again, right down to the ‘blinder’ he played at the weigh in...

10. Hattonmad

Jan 5, 2009
    I called Ruiz's weight and the fight outcome wrong. No big deal.

I didn't spend hours of everyday character assassinating Ruiz or AJ, obsessing over them, telling their fans they're deluded every time they said anything positive about them, downplaying all their achievements, continuously reciting everything negative they ever said, blah blah blah, the list, as always, goes on.

You can continue to disguise your weirdness as normality all you like. Everyone on the forum knows what you are now. Tony Troll - goodluck!

11. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    It takes a bigger man mate - good post

12. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Adam Smith type stalking you mate

Hattonmad likes this.
  13. TonyHayers

Nov 1, 2018
    The problem with this is I routinely describe Fury as one of the best heavyweights in the world. I'm not putting down everything he does. I think Wilder is rubbish and I found the Klitschko fight boring. This obviously prompts you into mad ranting. No skin off my nose.

I don't like him because he's a ranting homophobe and a proven drug treat, but all you can do with these accusations is repeatedly suggest I'm gay, (which I don't care about because it wouldn't matter if I was, but it does make others think less of you), and of course some 'but but but Joshua' 'point' which is mere whataboutery. As some of the best posters on here have pointed out, your silly childish gay stuff suggests you're a fairly dim bloke who can't really make a solid point so you just lash out in a fairly juvenile way.

Maybe now you can start ignoring me.

14. ButeTheBeast

ButeTheBeast Well-Known Member Full Member

May 27, 2012
    Just looked back at Eddie's interview last week, he predicted 500-600k US PPV buys and 200k UK PPV buys.

Haha!

15. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    With the push it had it aint done to well what i have read
    Bob will push fury towards the aj money
    To make a profit from the the outlay he laid out for furys contract
    Two fights in and bob it profiting ummm