Wilder not impressed with AJ win

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Rikicortz, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Cally

Cally Sand...sand... nothing but sand! Full Member

Sep 12, 2015
    There's only 3 million ppl here.. Lol

2. BoJangles

BoJangles Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Cucks brag about handing their money over to a guy who thinks they are pathetic losers! It's sad really.

3. sauhund II

sauhund II Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 8, 2008
    LOL, so happy about the money but none of you bottom dwellers will see one nickel from the money AJ generates......I dont get it, why the F are you bragging about your fighters purses on a boxing board, you accountant/book keepers and stock brokers should be hanging out at the local bean counter pub.

Southpawswitch likes this.
  4. BoJangles

Apr 27, 2013
    they should sell everything they own and give it to AJ, he needs more money! He would take it to and laugh at them and they would love it, that's the definition of a Cuck!

5. Mr Icaman

Mr Icaman 32-0 WBC Champ, Ring + Lineal HW Champ Full Member

Aug 31, 2015
    Yes the Brits had their time then after the Wars America rule now Asia has taken over so the US like the UK are just old champs.

More boxing will be happening outside the US now as in the new world there are hungry markets wanting to throw money away...

6. Mr Icaman

Aug 31, 2015
    Sorry that doesn't even make any sense..

7. bailey

bailey VIP Member Full Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Bit of an odd comment to make
    Consider -

Wilder had 32 fights before he challenged for a world title

Wilders fight before challenging for a title was against 25-16-4 Gavern

Joshua challenged for a world title in his 16th fight

Joshua's fight before challenging for a world title was against undefeated Whyte

Consider even now with Joshua having been involved in 9 world title fights that he hasn't even had as many fights as wilder had before contesting a world title

Also consider Joshua has won 3 of the 4 world titles being involved in unifications

Joshua has beaten -

W Klitschko
    A Povetkin
    J Parker
    A Ruiz
    C Martin

Who all were world class and either were or had been a holder of a world title

D Whyte
    C Takam
    D Breazeale

At least 4 of the above were undefeated when Joshua beat them

So going back to your comment it really isn't overly comparable as we don't know how Wilder would have performed and fought between his fights 16-24 if against mainly world class opposition in world title fights

During that time in Wilders career the fighter he fought with the least losses on his record was in his 20th fight against an 11-1-2 fighter

Now in every one of Joshua's world title fights his opponent has had more professional fights than him whereas in all of Wilders world title fights he has had more fights than his opponents

Toker, It's Ovah, BCS8 and 2 others like this.
  8. BoJangles

Apr 27, 2013
    Wilder would put Joshua...

in Intensive Case Unit...

with one right hand!

and the Joshua FanBoyz manhood would shrivel up and they'd latch on to another guy like Piglet Whyte or Dubois...

9. BoJangles

Apr 27, 2013
    If Joshua was USA based, noone in the UK would care anything about him!

10. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    This content is protected

bailey and lewis gassed like this.
  11. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    I think you have to be impressed with that AJ performance, on a few levels.

AJ won, that basic, he won, he went in to a immediate rematch a man who dropped him 4 times and stopped him 5 months before and reversed that first result, that has to impress you even on a small level.

He lost weight, stripped muscle, changed his body shape and also changed his style almost completely and did it all within 16-20 weeks, impressive.

AJ showed an excellent level of discipline, that was very impressive, he stuck to a gameplan, with all the emotion floating around from the first fight, when he was well in front and on top, he didn't let his emotions get the better of him, they nearly did but he kept it together.

AJ's conditioning and stamina were excellent, he also paced the fight superbly, again impressive.

So it was impressive, it might not have been Gatti Ward but it was a boxing performance that deserved praise, respect and appreciation.

I'm getting a little irritated by this constant criticism of AJ now, I picked Ruiz both times, I wasn't happy with Ruiz Saturday night, I don't think anybody was but anyway I was wrong, AJ proved me wrong, Rob McCraken proved me wrong.

They deserve their due, everybody was quick enough to steam in to AJ when he lost, he didn't make excuses, he took in on the chin (literally) and that still wasn't good enough for some.

People had a problem with him not making excuses, trying to behave like a gentleman and be gracious and evening smiling, stuff like "he was happy to lose" and all sorts of other crap.

He took all that abuse, he took all the laughter, gloating, slaughtering and it was off the scale.

He wins Saturday night and was humble and gracious and he is still getting slaughtered, come on, be fair, you don't have to like AJ, you don't have to support him but at least be gracious enough yourself to say "Well done, you proved me wrong, congratulations" and move on.

Show some humility and grace and stop being so bitter and twisted.

Nick UK, It's Ovah and Mr Icaman like this.
  12. Fat_asian

Fat_asian Member Full Member

Dec 8, 2019
    Aj don't want no part of Wilder lol. It's fine to throw in a fat tubster who is 6 inches shorter with a big belly , but when it comes to deontay, he don't play. I watched a show where he injured 3 of his trainers. The white trainer, huge Charlie horse on his arm, had a hernia surgery from body shots, other trainer: broken thumb all the way up his finger, leaving him one functional trainer: whisper.

Deontay is more inquisitive then people give him credit for. Look at that last punch on ortiZ, he diliberatly feinted with the jab, blinding the often focused Ortiz and then bang, he fell down in sections!

To be honest when he fought brazeale I thought he didn't have to hit him that hard. He almost killed him man!

This guy is the ambassador for one hw champ. Should he get thru the great fury while Ruiz and aj dwindle down there trilogy, the winner of those two fights verse each other= undisputed heavy weight champion of the world.

13. Mr Icaman

Aug 31, 2015
    There are a few guys still teary on here making up crap threads and post but many others have at least acknowledged AJ's effort which is all you can really expect..

Even those on Team Wilder and Team Fury have given him some respect (Well one Team Fury guy is still wiping away the tears)..

Funnily enough it seem to be a big Team USA contingent still very teary about the result.

Really AJ winning was good for HW boxing tbh and really that big fat blob was an embarrassment as a HW champ...

N17 likes this.
  14. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    I respect people opinions and they are entitled to them but some people need to relax themselves.

When fighters I don't like win, or fighters beat the fighter I've picked or support I will always congratulate them and admit I was wrong.

I just don't see why it's so hard for some to say "well done" or "well I got that one wrong".

It's just so bitter, don't get me wrong, in a controversial fight I can understand why somebody might be upset or even angry, for example if you witness a blatant robbery I can understand people being upset and maybe venting off.

Still not all the fighters fault if a robbery happens, the judges need to abuse.

But this AJ hating is getting ridiculous, Lennox got the same, the double standards are amazing, especially from US based fans.

When Lennox boxed, he was slaughtered on US TV, absolutely slaughtered, they said he was negative, boring and even stuff like "he fights scared"

But, Hopkins does it, its GENIUS, he is "dipping in to the old school toolbox".

Mayweather does it, its GENIUS, he is "making adjustments like elite fighter do"

AJ boxes, changes his style, dips in to his very inexperienced toolbox to get a win against an opponent that just beat him and it's "He ran", "He was terrified" and the rest.

Let's just have some consistency, fairness and less bitterness and childish stubbornness.

It's Ovah and Odins beard like this.
  15. UKboxingfan

UKboxingfan Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 28, 2018
    Low IQ

Serge and lewis gassed like this.