Would Joseph Parker be recognised as a good win for Joshua?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Infern0121, Feb 14, 2018.

1. bbjc

bbjc Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Boy breazeale beat should get his finger out. Ugo someone. Outside of wilder/Ortiz. I still say he has the attributes to beat Joshua. Throws in numbers. Has great power. Good size etc. 6 foot 5 with an 84 inch reach. Breazeale beat him but he had breazeale all over the place for a lot of that fight. His power got to breazeale before Joshua's did. Just lacked the experience to finish him off. They chucked him in against break sale a bit too early.

Don't think hes fought since but if I managed him I,d be shoving him back in the ring asap getting some progression going. He has all the attributes needed to take out Joshua for me. To beat Joshua you don't necessarily need to be the best...just have certain attributes to get the job done. Uzo ugonoh I think his name is.

2. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    It will go down on the list of puddings such as Chuck Martin, Cornish Wafer and Dull 'Excuses' Whyte - the fact he has a belt has no validity as it was stolen from Fury.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  3. Howitzer1888

Howitzer1888 Active Member Full Member

Jun 7, 2017
    It would be his second best win, behind Klitschko. Parker's 5th best in the division, imo. I would recognise it as a good but not great win for Joshua.

4. Cecil

Cecil Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 22, 2015
    In the context of the present day heavyweights it would have to be classed as a good win, Parker is definitely top 5.
    The fact is though modern day heavies are basically all crap, apart from Joshua who still though has a bit to prove.

5. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Number 1 v number 3. Loads are predicting an upset here.

But when Joshua wins and extremely comfortably I assume, no he won’t get any credit for it.

The man is single handedly cleaning up the division. He’s taking on champion, mandatory, champion, mandatory. He’s not hiding, he’s doing all he can.