Yarde turns down IBF title shot vs Beterbiev...will this guy fight ANYONE?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by yesihavearm2, May 2, 2018.

1. Dragon Punch

Dragon Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    So as Yarde is ‘trash’ you would make Campillo favourite over Yarde? If that’s the case, I don’t expect you to come on here moaning if that fight or a similar level fight gets made next or very soon.

2. Dragon Punch

Dragon Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    Buglioni is British level and we know how bang average he is. Yes, he should face them, but they tried to get Bug as we all know but he turned it down. They’ve also tried Ricky summers but he himself admitted he turned it down/wants big money/prefers to fight on matchroom cards, Johnson has only just won the belt- let’s see if it becomes viable. The Burton scenario as I’ve said many times didn’t make sense, and what exactly is Eddies plan with Hosea? He’s doesn’t give a monkeys about him - last time I saw him he was on the last attrocious NXTGEN show struggling against a bum.

British level isn’t anything special

3. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    I know it’s nothing special but the fighters he’s fought haven’t been!

Do you really think he’s fought anyone that Johnson, Buglioni and co wouldn’t beat. Even Buatsi would have beat all his opponents and he’s very raw.

CutThroatFade likes this.
  4. Blue Manc

Blue Manc Member Full Member

Apr 6, 2018
    He got his nose bust and took punches he shouldn't of last time out so it's no surprise they don't want to put him in with Beterbiev. Even Kovalev is swerving him after being beaten in the amateurs