YOU vs Vitali Klitschko in a submission grappling match.

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by Windber, Sep 10, 2011.

1. James23

James23 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Well, there is one good thing to come out of these ridiculous threads:

It lets us know who is full of **** and has never grappled a day in their lives.

2. Shogun Assassin

Shogun Assassin Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2010
    I'm a leather belt in keyboard warrior-ing, so yeah, I'll take him.

Would **** him up in a boxing match too.

3. 196osh

196osh Mendes Bros. Full Member

May 10, 2007
    Damn right, its dumb.

4. rusty nails

rusty nails Tszyu for PM!! Full Member

Jun 20, 2008

:yep

5. AnthonyJ74

AnthonyJ74 Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 26, 2007
    LOL.....I agree. I mean, I respect any athlete who has the dedication and desire to perfect a chosen craft. But a lot of combat athletes have this ego thing where they just can't fathom themselves getting beaten. Vitali Klitscho is a big, strong, well-seasoned professional fighter. A lot of guys on here sound like the typical meatheads you'd encounter and the local MMA gym who strut around in their too-tight affliction t-shirts fantasizing about the professional fighters they could "hang with" or "test."

I think Klitscho, either Klitschko, could literally kill just about any guy on this board under any sort of rules. I'm all for having self-confidence and pride, but correct me if I'm wrong, a lot of fighters, especially MMA-type fighters, take arrogance and this sort of "he-manish" bravado to new levels.

For the record, I'm a fan of both boxing and MMA and would get killed by a lot of guys on this board. But I can still voice an opinion!:cool:

6. 196osh

196osh Mendes Bros. Full Member

May 10, 2007
    If he is allowed to do any sort of striking then he wins in about 5 seconds.

This is about a GRAPPLING match, no punching or kicking.

He AFAIK knows no grappling, he would be a novice. Just like him trying to beat a Tennis player at Tennis, when he has never played it.

7. El Puma

El Puma between rage and serenity Full Member

Jan 8, 2006
    Look guys, the truth is somewhere inbetween. I have no doubt the blue and purple belt players here that are bigger than me, would find a way to take Vitali in a SUBMISSION ONLY grappling match. I on the other hand, while being able to best white belts 20lbs near me, get my ass kicked by the higher belts with no shame.

I say this because I am neither skilled nor big enough to hold off a beast like Vitali without blowing up my tanks and gassing. Better believe there are some beasts here that can pull the trick.

8. Ai-edy2007

Ai-edy2007 STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER Full Member

Apr 9, 2011
    yea true man, well you obviously have not seen this have you? alistair overeem is a kickboxer and doesnt have a black belt in mma and submitted vitor belfort who has a black belt in bjj
    jeremy williams also is a boxer who moved into mma without a bjj belt and won two fights by submission
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=922sDzmSCeo[/ame]

9. Ai-edy2007

Ai-edy2007 STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER Full Member

Apr 9, 2011
    get rusty nails nuts out of your mouth before you talk to me ******.

10. BobDigi5060

BobDigi5060 East Side MMA Full Member

Feb 7, 2006
    He's got as much grappling experience as I do, maybe less. With my several hours of MMA to study.. I like my chances.

I'd simply pull his head off and roll it to his corner like a bowling ball.

11. rusty nails

rusty nails Tszyu for PM!! Full Member

Jun 20, 2008
    WHAT??? a mixed martial artist whom has trained extensively in grappling submitted someone??? :admin
    how long has this **** been going on??

12. Lynchburg

Lynchburg Guest

:think

I still can't see how this is possible. That must have been a boxing match gone wrong because it was not in a cage :deal

Lynchburg

13. James23

Jun 25, 2009
    A black belt in MMA? Whoa, I gotta get in on that...

14. James23

Jun 25, 2009
    I know I had to get the A.E.D. when I read it.